- Dedicated support page highlighting accessibility on the platform and how to use it
- Live closed captioning available on the virtual event platform
- Helpdesk open throughout the event where attendees can go to speak to a member of the Bright Network team and get support
- Mental health first aider available via the Helpdesk on the virtual events platform
- Option to add pronouns to your profile on the virtual events platform
- Audio descriptions of event speakers
If you have any feedback on our accessibility and inclusivity initiatives, or ideas of how we can improve, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Accessibility and inclusivity feedback'. Additionally, if you're attending one of our events and require extra support, please let us know via the aforementioned email.